BIG PIG SG Amp/Speaker/Lid Kit
- 600 Watt amp with R.E.M.I.T. mounts on top of radio inside fairing
- Amplifier designed around small factory charging system
- Made specifically to work best with factory HD radio.
- No crossover, gain, or EQ adjustments make installation very easy
- 200 Watt front speakers blend seamlessly into front fairing
- 300 Watt 6x9" separates mate perfectly to supplied Hogtunes lids
- Passive crossovers bolt to underside of lids using factory hardware
- Lids come "primed" and are paint ready
- All required mounting plates, hardware, and wires are included
- 5 Year Warranty on speakers / 3 Year Warranty on amplifier
- Drag Specialties part # 4405-0497
Note: Requires a "Techno Research" or OE dealer radio software "re-flash"
Note: The WBA 600.4 Amplfier is a Class D design. It should be understood that ALL Class D amplifiers, regardless of brand, cause a reduction in FM reception. The REV 225-AA features a proprietary circuit design called R.E.M.I.T. (Reduced Electro Magnetic InterferenceTechnology) that Hogtunes believes gives the BEST FM reception available for any Class D Amplifier designed for a motorcycle.If you add a 2nd or 3rd model amplifier to your system, reduction of FM reception is increased and is considered normal.
Hogtunes understands that some riders prefer the cosmetics of in-fairing antennas, however it should be noted that NOTHING works as well as the factory antenna. If FM is an important part of your riding experience, we strongly advise against the use of any in fairing type antenna!
Primarily Designed For
- 2014-Current FLHX Street Glide
- 2014-Current FLHTK Limited Ultra Classic
- 2014-Current FLHTCUG Tri Glide Ultra
- 2014-Current FLHTCU Ultra Classic
Included In Box
- 1 Pair of WBC 1654 Speakers
- 1 WBA 600.4 Amplifier
- 1 Pair of WBS 1694 6x9" Separates with Crossovers
- 1 Pair of Hogtunes HT LID-RM Lids
- 1 Mounting Plate For Amplifier
- 1 Complete Plug and Play Wire Harness
- All Required Hardware To Complete The Installation
- 1 Installation Manual