QC 475-RM "Quadcast" 4 Channel Amp with R.E.M.IT.
- Rated at 75 watts x 4 @ 2 ohms (300 Watts Total)
- Cast aluminum 3D design provides exceptional heat management and thermal performance in high heat climates
- Revolutionary new shape fits seamlessly inside fairing for easy install.
- Amplifier fits FLH (Batwing) and FLTR Road Glide model bikes
- Features proprietary R.E.M.I.T. circuitry which gives superb FM reception from a class D amp
- Made specifically to work best with factory HD radio. No crossover, gain, or EQ adjustments
- No radio "re-flash" is required (Road Glide Ultra owners please see Note 2 below)
- Unlike car audio based systems, the radios fader control will continue to work
- Amplifier is specifically designed to work with bikes small factory charging system
- Includes 100% plug and play wiring and all required hardware to complete the installation
- Can easily link to Hogtunes REV 225-RM to create 6 channels of power (both amps inside fairing)
- 100% designed and tested in Phoenix AZ
- 3 Year Warranty
- Drag Specialties part # 4405-0767
Note 1: The QC 475-RM Amplifier is a Class D design. It should be understood that ALL Class D amplifiers, regardless of brand, cause a reduction in FM reception. The QC 475-RM features a proprietary circuit design called R.E.M.I.T. (Reduced Electro Magnetic InterferenceTechnology) that Hogtunes believes gives the BEST FM reception available for any Class D Amplifier designed for a motorcycle.If you add a 2nd amplifier to your system, reduction of FM reception is increased and is considered normal.
Hogtunes understands that some riders prefer the cosmetics of in-fairing antennas, however, it should be noted that NOTHING works as well as the factory antenna. If FM is an important part of your riding experience, we strongly advise against the use of any in fairing type antenna!
Note 2:From a sonic point of view, Road Glide Ultra has the correct flash, however, the factory flash in Road Glide Ultra makes the radio play considerably QUIETER than it could. Less signal out from the radio means less signal going into the amps. If you install this system without a reflash,it will sound great, but will NOT reach its potential volume. A radio reflash by a Techno Research dealer is required to make this system play to its full volume potential. An OEM Dealer reflash will not “fix” this, as the OEM flash looks at the bikes VIN and will re-install the same “quiet” flash. To find a Techno Research dealer near you, please visit http://technoresearch.com/index.php/tuning-centers or CALL US!
- 2014-Current FLHTK Limited Ultra Classic
- 2014-Current FLHTCU Ultra Classic
- 2020-Current FLTRK Limited Road Glide Ultra
- 2016-Current FLTRU Road Glide Ultra
- 2014-Current FLHTCUG Tri Glide Ultra
- 2014-Current FLHX Street Glide
- 2015-Current FLTR Road Glide
- 2018-Current FLHT Electra Glide Standard Fairing (with factory radio installed)
Included In Box
- 1 QC 475-RM amp
- 1 Mounting Plate for FLH (Batwing) Models
- Required fasteners for FLTR (Road Glide) Models
- Plug & Play Wire Harnesses For Front and Rear Speakers
- All Required Hardware to Complete the Installation
- 1 Installation Manual