WBA 600.4 4 Channel Amplifier System with R.E.M.I.T.
- Rated at 150 watts x 4 @ 4 ohms
- Includes mounting plates for FLH (Batwing) and FLTR Road Glide model bikes
- System is made up of dual 300 watt amps to create 4 channels
- Wild Boar Class D amps with R.E.M.I.T. gives superb FM reception from a class D amp
- Made specifically to work best with factory HD radio. No crossover, gain, or EQ adjustments
- Amplifiers designed around small factory charging system
- 100% plug and play
- Includes beautiful 8 gauge "splitter" power harness and upgraded audio harnesses
- 100% designed and tested in Phoenix AZ
- 3 Year Warranty
- Drag Specialties part # 4405-0484
Note 1: Street Glide and Road Glide (Non Ultra) models require a radio "reflash"
Note 2: Ultra models require WBAURH "Ultra Rear Harness" to make the radios fader continue to work. (Drag Specialties Part # 2120-0900)
Note: The WBA 600.4 Amplfier is a Class D design. It should be understood that ALL Class D amplifiers, regardless of brand, cause a reduction in FM reception. The REV 225-AA features a proprietary circuit design called R.E.M.I.T. (Reduced Electro Magnetic InterferenceTechnology) that Hogtunes believes gives the BEST FM reception available for any Class D Amplifier designed for a motorcycle.If you add a 2nd or 3rd model amplifier to your system, reduction of FM reception is increased and is considered normal.
Hogtunes understands that some riders prefer the cosmetics of in-fairing antennas, however it should be noted that NOTHING works as well as the factory antenna. If FM is an important part of your riding experience, we strongly advise against the use of any in fairing type antenna!
- 2014-Current FLHTK Limited Ultra Classic See Note
- 2014-Current FLHTCU Ultra Classic See Note
- 2020-Current FLTRK Limited Road Glide Ultra See Note
- 2016-Current FLTRU Road Glide Ultra See Note
- 2014-Current FLHX Street Glide
- 2015-Current FLTR Road Glide
- 2018-Current FLHT Electra Glide Standard Fairing (with factory radio installed)
Note: Ultra models require WBAURH "Ultra Rear Harness" to make the radios fader continue to work. (Drag Specialties Part # 2120-0900)
Included In Box
- 1 WBA 600.4 Amp System
- 1 Mounting Plate for FLH (Batwing) Models
- 1 Mounting Plate for FLTR (Road Glide) Models
- All Required Plug and Play Wiring
- All Required Hardware to Complete the Installation
- 1 Installation Manual